Why choose MEDIAL
Our services, available throughout Quebec
Whether you have a prevention team in place or not, regardless of the size of your company, we have the solution to help you prevent the health and safety of your workers.
- Evaluation of OHS management and development of an action plan
- Creation of a complete prevention program
- Drafting of a specific procedure
- In-house training
- Fit-testing of respiratory protection
- Sampling of materials that may contain asbestos
- Location of flockings and lagging (industrial hygiene)
- Noise analysis
- Risk analysis (task safety analysis)
- Analysis of the ergonomics of office workstations
- Implementation of a health and safety committee
- OHS supervision on construction sites
- Technical support by phone or on the work site
Yes, as of April 6, 2022, the Act to modernize the occupational health and safety system (AOHSMA) requires all organizations that are not part of priority groups 1 and 2 or that do not have a prevention program to identify their occupational injury risks.
Organizations with more than 20 employees per establishment must also conduct a workplace injury hazard analysis.
It is difficult to predict your level of involvement without discussing the specific needs of your company. However, your involvement will vary depending on the risks present in your workplace, the number of managers involved and the time frame of the action plan.
Yes, if you have the expertise and resources to do so. However, it is strongly recommended to use the services of experts to identify and analyze the risks since many risks, such as physical and psychological, are involved (e.g. asbestos, chemical contaminants, lockout...).
With the help of our OHS prevention management platform, you will be able to identify and analyze all the risks that could affect the physical or psychological integrity of your workers. Following your self-evaluation, your OHS action plan will be automatically generated on our web platform. You will also be able to create your prevention program thanks to the secure hosting feature.
Why wait? Contact Quebec's largest private occupational health and safety consulting firm!