MEDIAL, a dedicated OHS partner
We combine human expertise and technological innovation to offer our clients a complete support to achieve their objectives in occupational health and safety. Our solution is based on sharing our knowledge, the accessibility of our experts and the return on investment.
Unique in the market, MEDIAL has developed a collaborative OHS management platform to promote safe workplaces and facilitate OHS management in Quebec and Canadian companies.
For 30 years, MEDIAL has helped thousands of companies across Quebec with OHS management and prevention.
Genuine and transparent. We ensure simple and pleasant collaboration and communication with your company.
Your success is our success, which is why we treat each company as if it were our own to ensure the best OHS management.
In an effort to advocate for employers’ rights in the area of OHS, MEDIAL’s President serves as a volunteer on the Board of Directors of the Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec. He also chairs the Comité de réflexion, consultations SST/RH and is involved in parliamentary consultations on OHS/HR and taxation in Quebec and Canada. Always ready to take on new challenges, he also chairs the Board of Directors of the Cégep Garneau Foundation.
Because we care about our clients’ satisfaction, we conduct a satisfaction audit every year to improve and adapt our services to your needs. MEDIAL was the first organization to obtain the Entreprise en santé Élite+ certification from the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec and has also obtained the customer satisfaction certification from the Mouvement québécois de la qualité.
MEDIAL in figures
- 1 Quebec company
- 30 years of expertise
- 90 employees
- 2 branches, in Quebec City and Laval
Environmental, Social and Governance Responsibility
MEDIAL contributes to making a positive impact in society through its environmental, social and governance (ESG) commitment and achievements. The physical, psychological and future safety of our employees is of great importance. That is why MEDIAL is committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure better conditions and a better future for both our employees and our company. In an effort to provide full and transparent disclosure, MEDIAL provides more detail on our ESG implications. Here are some of the practices we have in place.
– Policy on Technological innovations to reduce travel
– Recycling of shredded paper, electronic goods (SerPuARien) and used writing instruments (TerraCycle)
– Going paperless for all our services since 2014
– Electric car charging stations at no cost to MEDIAL employees
– Policy on local and sustainable purchasing
– Social involvement for Movember, Moisson Québec, Cégep Garneau, Nez rouge…
– Inclusive welcome and integration process for new employees
– Policy to prevent harassment, discrimination and violence in the workplace
– Diversified Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a workplace health and wellness committee
– Jeans Fridays social engagement program to donate to a foundation each year
– Property maintenance and repair policy
– Healthy Enterprise Elite+ certification (BNQ 9700-800) promoting health and wellness in the workplace
– Respect for the principles of pay equity in effect
– Strategic Board of Directors composed of 7 women and 6 men with diversified expertise
Our work rewarded
"Customer satisfaction" certification by the Mouvement québécois de la qualité. The survey, conducted among long-time clients, showed an overall satisfaction rate of 9.3 out of 10.
Adherence to the "Charte des employeurs pour la persévérance scolaire" whose objective is to promote the educational success of employee-students of all ages.
"Customer satisfaction" certification by the Mouvement québécois de la qualité. The largest source of information on the best business practices in Quebec organizations.
First organization to obtain the Healthy Enterprise Elite+ certification issued by the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec recognizing sustained efforts and investments in workplace health and wellness.
"Customer satisfaction" certification by the Mouvement québécois de la qualité. The survey, conducted among long-time clients, showed an overall satisfaction rate of 9.7 out of 10.
Provincial winner of the National Bank SME Awards for the quality of our human resources, operational and financial management.
Mercure Company of the Year - SME category and Mercure Proactive Workforce Management at the 31st Mercuriades gala, the most prestigious competition recognizing the know-how of Quebec companies.
First organization to obtain the Entreprise en santé Élite certification issued by the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec recognizing efforts and investments in health and wellness in the workplace.
Why wait? Contact Quebec's largest private occupational health and safety consulting firm!