Join our team
MEDIAL is committed to taking into consideration the needs and satisfaction of employees with respect to their health and well-being at work and to deploying the human, material and financial resources to ensure the success of this approach while offering a dynamic and stimulating work environment!
No job offers are available at this time
As a leader in promoting health and wellness in the workplace, MEDIAL became the first organization in the world to receive the Healthy Enterprise Elite certification in 2009. MEDIAL invests annually in four areas of activity that are known to have a direct impact on the health and wellness of its employees.
Benefits of our work environment
- Workstation with treadmill
- Conferences on psychological health
- Reimbursement for physical activities
- Healthy snack basket
- Employee assistance program
- Nutrition conferences
- Sun deck
- Bathroom with shower
- Office ergonomics program
- OHS risk prevention plan
- High performance work tools
- Electric car dock
- Flexible work hours
- Accumulating time bank
- Floating vacations: 10 per year
- 3 weeks of vacation starting the first year
- Group Insurance Plan
- Retirement Savings Plan / D.P.P.
- Hosting and Integration Program
- Health and Wellness Policy
- Anti-harassment policy
- Health and Wellness Committees
- Annual Workplace Assessment
- Competency Development Program
- Annual Performance Appraisal
- Annual Recognition Event
- Ongoing training
- Social Club
Our Healthy Enterprise Elite+ certification
The BNQ 9700-800 / 2008 standard - Prevention, promotion and organizational practices conducive to health in the workplace, commonly known as the Healthy Enterprise, is a world first because it allows any company that promotes health and wellness in the workplace to have its efforts officially recognized.
MEDIAL, the first organization in the world to achieve the Healthy Enterprise+ certification!
Following an audit that took place in early February 2009, MEDIAL became the very first Healthy Enterprise certified by the Bureau de Normalisation du Québec and obtained the highest distinction of this standard, the Elite+ level. To obtain this level, an organization must clearly demonstrate that health and wellness in the workplace are integrated into its culture and human resources management.